Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink communication issue

Mark NS9N
Mark NS9N Member ✭✭
I have been trying to use my 6600 from remote locations. I fully understand that the quality of the internet speed is key. But even hard wired at both ends and low band width connection enabled, this problems exists. On receive, I have all green bars most of the time dipping into all yellow some of the time. I have slowed the display down as far as possible and I have perfect receive audio 100% of the time. Yes the panadapter is not perfect my any me as. But as soon as I transmit, I get about 3 to 5 seconds and the connection drops into the red sometimes down to one red bar. Release PTT and the bars go back to yellow and green. Of course all I get is reports of choppy audio. Three computers one laptop and two surface pros all do the same thing. Since there is no RF at my remote location I know that this is not it and my QTH station works perfectly with one of these laptops. Any ideas what to try next? My next step is to go borrow an iPad but I really don't want to carry another device when I travel. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Regards, mark

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.