Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PEN email not working

Options
Juan TG9AJR
Juan TG9AJR Member ✭✭
edited June 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
With the A/D Heat Sink issues I got an email and with it was this parragraph:

"A dedicated email address has been set up to assist with technical queries concerning this enhancement notice: PEN@flexradio.com. The email will allow us to keep all questions and requests about your radio together."

I tried to send an email to PEN with a picture of my 6600 ADCs but it returned as a bounced back due to spam classification.

So how are we supposed to communicate with PEN ?

Comments

• HCampbell  WB4IVF
    HCampbell WB4IVF Member ✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Options

Did the bounce notification include any other information besides the spam classification? 

This can be frustrating.   Several years ago we stopped receiving emails from our daughter.  We checked the spam folder, etc. and finally contacted our ISP, who after some correspondence with our daughter resolved the issue.  The problem turned out to be that ISP’s anti-spam system decided to blacklist our daughter’s domain address.  The ISP took the address off the list and all returned to normal.  The ISP would not tell us what caused the block in the first place, but the problem has not returned.

You could try emailing to the normal Flex email address (asking them to forward the info to the PEN team) and see if that works.

Howard

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.