Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Master 6000 fatal error

RV3FF
RV3FF Member ✭✭
edited May 2018 in Third-Party Software
Hello!
Can't to run Slice Master cuz of fatal error: 'Failed to execute script slice_master'image
Trying to run it on Windows 10
Got the programm here: https://github.com/K1DBO/slice-master-6000/releases

Answers

• K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Hi,

When this happens it's usually a corrupt configuration file or a permissions issue.  Can you tell me more about your installation?  Has Slice Master worked for you in the past or is this a fresh install?

--Don

• RV3FF
    RV3FF Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I just downloaded pack from the link above ( https://github.com/K1DBO/slice-master-6000/releases )

This pack includes 3 files (on the screenshot)

I don't have past versions of Slice Master

When I try to execute slice-master.exe I get the fatal error. (doesn't matter if I run it as administrator or user)
  • K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Thanks... please send me an email so we can work together to fix this.

--Don

• K1DBO
    K1DBO Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Thanks for your help Andrey, 

I've updated the release at github.  v0.10.2a is now the latest.

--Don

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.