Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR Flex 6300 loses all signals every few seconds

Options
Andrew O'Brien
Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
edited May 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
See https://youtu.be/9uwJ-XCMdr4   for illustration. I'm trying to help the person that bought my Flex a few weeks ago.  he had been using it for a few days with no issues but all of a sudden today, the signals disappears then reappear every few seconds.  I see via team-viewer that he has a DAX driver error.  Any other thoughts ?   We switched back to a previous profile that I had created but the problem  persists. The problem began after using CWX for the first time, setting it up and then sending a test CQ.  At the same time he received a error message from SmartSDR saying he can't change slice and TX at same time.

Andy K3UK 

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I can't see enough of the SmartSDR console to tell what is happening (really need to see the entire console to understand the full state of the radio). 

I'd recommend doing a Factory Reset to revert any state changes to the radio and see if the problem still exists.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.