Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I just noticed this today....birdie spikes on 15 and 10m

Mike
Mike Member ✭✭
I turned on my 6600 today and I notice on 15m I have birdies every 4 to 10 Khz. The same thing is showing up on 10m too but at wider Khz intervals. I haven't seen this until today. I wonder what I need to be looking for that makes this type of interference. 

Answers

• mikeatthebeach .
    mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Possible Switching Power supplies - Wall Warts - etc 
  • Mike
    Mike Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Yea I'm looking for these. It might not be in the house. The spikes aren't that strong and 15m is dead quiet. I did notice they disappeared for a bit and only seem to show up when the antenna is turned between NE and N.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Hmmm ... maybe you should look N & NE in your neighborhood :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.