Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 5000 ALS1306 and DDUtil setup

Options
Hello group-
I am having great difficulty getting my ALS-1306 to follow the auto band change with my Flex 5000A. 
I do have the Kenwood TS-2000 cable and a USB to serial null modem cable connected from my pc to the ALS1306. .
I am also a ARMY MARS operator, and my 5000 works perfectly with the MARS digital software.
So I ask if anyone here on the group who could steer me in the right direction with this issue.
I hate to say it but I really don't understand how to do this correctly.
Tom   W7TJM/AAR4FD 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.