Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400/6600 Documentation Question

Wayne
Wayne Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Will the Schematics for the 6400/6600 series be provided in documentation like the Flex 3000 Schematics are provided?

Answers

• Marc Lalonde
    Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    think no ,like for rest of 6000 family 
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Agree with Marc. Although they might be interesting, I doubt most of us have the required tools, expertise, or vision to confidently diagnose and repair a 6000 series.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    For calibrating a Flex 6000 series, they are not field serviceable.
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Sorry, anything with screws is FIELD SERVICIBLE!
  • Marc Lalonde
    Marc Lalonde Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    ummm eve me that own and operate a SMT assembly shop ,whit high end SMT rework station
    when my 6700 got issue i have send it to flex for repair 

that much closer to computer motherboard that a radio ;-)   ,and if you make mistake you scrap it  
  • KC9EI - Dave
    KC9EI - Dave Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Amen to that!
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Sorry, it is not field serviceable. I realize you think it is, but nope. Flex has developed electronics for doing this, as well as software you must have.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited January 2018
    The schematics for all FLEX-6000s are not made publicly available. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.