Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Will the Maestro Acrylic Cover sold as accessory fit the front on the flex 6400M?

Options
Wayne
Wayne Member ✭✭

Thanks

Wayne

Kd5spx

Answers

• Greg - KØGDI
    Greg - KØGDI Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I'd like to know also.  I was just thinking this...
  • Wayne
    Wayne Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Got my cover by ups figure its acrylic so if it dont fit ill make it fit dimensions of flex6400m match maestro dimensions so i should be able to makeit fit witha file or dremel tool worstcase. I wanted to get mine before they were out of stock. desription said out of stock but availability said in stock ordered yesterday and got it today ... kudos to flex!
  • Greg - KØGDI
    Greg - KØGDI Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Let us know how it works out.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yes, it is a little snug but it does fit

Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.