Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Meters on Maestro

[Deleted User]
edited December 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I noticed you can bring up several meters on the Maestro by pressing "meters". Can this be done in Smart SDR on the PC

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017

No, but soon Flex will be including a meter maid, to make it easier.

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2017
    This is a feature of Maestro due to limited screen real estate.  In SmartSDR you can show all these meters at the same time.
  • Garry F. Fisher
    edited December 2017
    Where on the Maestro do you find the meters  (Maestro by pressing "meters")
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Gary,  Bottom right hand corner of the Maestro display when connected to the radio..
  • Garry F. Fisher
    edited December 2017
    Thanks I will Look for this!
    Garry
  • w9sss
    w9sss Member
    [{"insert":"I'm operating remote with my maestro but apparently it does not show date/ time ??\n"}]
  • ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

@w9sss

It does not nor does either of the M models. If you run remote from an iPad or a PC then you'll have a clock.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

If you have the GPSDO installed in your M model, you get UTC in the GPS tab of the main menu. Or, you can buy a $3 battery-powered clock.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.