Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

AG Program no loner opens

Options
Tim VE6SH
Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
While operating today the computer crashed and I received an error message "Driver IRQL not less or equal". This has happened before, but after rebooting everything functioned normally except for the Antenna Genius program. It simply will not open. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program (which went fine), but it still refuses to open (the cursor spins for a few seconds and the stops). I have tried running as administrator etc with no luck. The AG appears to be communicating with the LAN (LEDs flashing) and I tried reseating the CAT cable. Any ideas from people more computer savvy than me? I will also contact Ranko, but thought I would try here first.

Tim VE6SH

Answers

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Options

Be sure that you are using the correict I/P address. It will change without your knowing it. If this is the problem, you can do a search for available AG's and reenter the correct I/P address.

Jim, K6QE

• Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Thanks Jim. My problem is the AG program will not even start so I can check the IP address. I double click on the AG icon and the program does not start (tried running as admin and same issue).Tim VE6SH

• Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I have experienced this. Try to recycle the power to the AG to assure it grabs an IP from the sub-net your computer is on.
  • Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options

I have recycled the power a few times and no luck. I have uninstalled the AG program and reinstalled with the same issue. The AG program will not open. Double clicking on the icon, trying to open as an administrator and the curser spins for a few seconds and that is it. I am baffled why the program will not open!

• Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options

By the way here is a picture of the blue screen I received when the computer crashed.

• Tim VE6SH
    Tim VE6SH Member ✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Options

OK. This got resolved thanks to Marko at 4O3A (on a Sunday evening his time!). He remoted on and found this:

"When your computer crashed it damaged AG configuration file for desktop app. I will put this issue to be resolved so it repairs itself automatically.

Thanks for this one...we never had it but it is something that could happen from time to time."

If anyone does know the root cause of the driver error I keep receiving per the blue screen please let me know. Microsoft does not have a definitive answer.

Tim VE6SH

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.