Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

QSX on spot causes 6700 toRX on TX freq

Bruce Croskey
Bruce Croskey Member
edited November 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Using HRD DX Cluster spot with 6700 and when a spot contains a QSX, my 6700 goes to the QSX freq and not the DX freq... I have two slices open but all that does is cause the B slice to move 1KC up from the QSX freq..My IC781 has no problem with it and loads both freqs. and puts the TX on the QSX freq... What am I missing??

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited November 2017
    I suspect that the slice is being tuned to the frequency that HRD has instructed it via a CAT command.  I also suspect that HRD is not putting the radio into split mode, so the radio is in simplex mode.  Simply opening a 2nd slice does not put the radio into split mode; the ZZSW command has to be issued by HRD to put the radio into split mode and to take it out when it is done.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.