Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1MMLOGGER+ RTTY issues 6700 gritty 2toje and MTTY

Options
Mike NN9DD
Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
edited July 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
Anyone else having statue crashes with latest N1MMLoggerplus and Flex versions 1,x. We have lost radio connection 3 time this contest amd when that happens we lose our ability to see what we are sending in the digital interface Anyone experiencing similar and found any solutions Mike NN9DD

Comments

• W9ILY
    W9ILY Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Happened to me one time and I had to force the 6500 to power down and reboot.
  • W9ILY
    W9ILY Member ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Options
    My situation was that the PC lost communication with the 6500 and it would not reconnect. Rebooting the 6500 was the only fix.
    John W9ILY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.