Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Receive EQ changes settings on its own

Rick  WN2C
Rick WN2C Member ✭✭
edited October 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
I have noticed that some times when changing bands, the receive EQ will change to the center settings all across. I had this also happen when I restarted the radio after a power outage. Any one else seeing this? Running a 6300 w/ 1.10.16. I have only noticed this after upgrading to this version. I don't remember seeing it w/ 1.10.08.

Answers

• Jim G3YLA
    Jim G3YLA Member ✭✭
    edited September 2017
    Hi Rick,

I have noticed this too, as has another station nearby with, like me, a Flex6500 running v1.10.16.19 on Windows10.  I must make a note of bands and circumstances, but it does seems a bit random.

It would be nice to have a separate CW settable APF which, once set, could just be invoked with a single preset click.

73 de Jim
    G3YLA
  • Ray Gustafson WB0HHM
    edited September 2017

I have notice it too pretty much all a along , not just with the latest  1.10.16 , I am still running

1.10.08 yet

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.