Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Unsung Community Helpers

Ernest
Ernest Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I would like to start this conversation by expressing my gratitude of thanks; to those volunteers, that help us solve problems with the provided instruction.
This also includes those titled as Elmer's etc...
These individuals take it upon themselves; by emailing you directly expressing their experience and issues. And how they managed to resolve them.
We appreciate their unsolicited help:
Steve - N4TTY  - v2.0 - Registration of Radio and Maestro - AT&T UPnP not available

Comments

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Nice Ernest.  It is totally cool that we have this forum #1 and also completely cool that we have willing and able helpers #2.

But let us not forget Tim who was posting in this forum until well after 10:30pm his time last night.
  • Paul Burton
    Paul Burton Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Yes - many thanks to all who volunteer help here, including Flex employees.  This is a BIG plus for Flex ownership.
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Hear hear to all those who volunteer to help.  With so many people upgrading and learning new things at once it is a great service to everyone.

Gerald
  • Dave - WB5NHL
    Dave - WB5NHL Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Ham radio at its best, purest form.
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    ... Tim told us i will be like a Rodeo - ... he will ride the Bull till he give up :-)
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Thanks for letting us help! Nice to be around like minded people. Apart from that, it helps more people enjoy a great radio platform...
  • WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I think that's why our hobby is often referred to as a fraternity. It's not work when you love what you are doing!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.