Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Adjust stream range SDR Bridge /SmartSDR ?

Andrew O'Brien
Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
edited June 2017 in Third-Party Software
During Field Day I had SmartSDR and SDRbridge working well on 20M. However when I switched bands the range of the stream referenced in SDRbridge was not within the desired range . Example the stream was 7050 to 7150 (or thereabouts ) but I wanted to skim a range from 7000 to 7096 approximately. Same happened on 10 and 15 . So how does one change the range ? I tried simply clicking on a lower frequency in SmartSDR , SmartSDR moved but not the range of the stream in SDRbridge. Andy K3UK

Answers

• W9OY
    W9OY Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I use the up down buttons in skimmer starting at the bottom of the band and click to the top to fill in skimmer and then use that data to fill in the n1mm band map. 73 W9OY
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2017
    Change the width and center frequency of the panadapter.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.