Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro CWX Question

Robert Greene
Robert Greene Member
edited June 2017 in Maestro
While watching a Maestro YouTube video, i saw in the Phone/CW menu under CW that there was CWX field. My question, is this the same as CWX in the SSDR software where you can store cw messages to transmit. That would be great if you could use one of the 3 programmable keys on Maestro for this.

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2020
    You can use all of the Maestro programmable keys to store and send CW messages to the radio to be transmitted.
  • Robert Greene
    Robert Greene Member
    edited June 2017
    Thank you kind Sir. Exactly what i wanted to hear.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.