Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
How do I set focus follows mouse
Is there a way to set up "focus follows mouse" behavior in SmartSDR?
I’m looking to change the various sliders with the mouse wheel by simply floating the mouse over the slider and rolling the wheel. It appears the wheel is tied to the active slice for frequency manipulation.
Leave a Comment
- 65 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 137 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 151 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 727 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 158 Power Genius Products
- 122 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 22 Tuner Genius
- 43 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 142 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 422 Third-Party Software