Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WSJT-X limited audio devices in dropdown

Yesterday I opened up WSJT-X version 1.7.0 and experienced a problem with my audio devices.  The program was using the DAX Microphone and computer speakers as the chosen audio devices, and no other choices showed up in the dropdown.  I wiped the configuration and started fresh, but this time I only had the computer microphone and speakers as the audio devices offered.  All the DAX channels are listed when shown in the Windows record and playback device lists.  I am not having this problem with fldigi or JT65-HF-HB9HQX edition, although I am having a different issue with the JT65-HF program using hamlib.  That's why I went to WSJT-X.

It was working last week, but there have been 4 automatic Windows 10 updates since then.  Has anyone else noticed this problem recently?  Trying to edit the WSJT-X config file by hand didn't work.

-- Dana, KA1WPM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.