Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Cudos on the SmartSDR for IOS.

Options

SmartSDR for IOS really works well and easy too! Not being an APPLE IPAD user, I had concerns. But I decided to jump in anyway. It was easy to install and set up. I have had nothing but good reports on audio and it seems very smooth to operate. I have not tried using Apple VPN, but that's in my project plan.

Great Job! Thanks to our German friends for such a good product!

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

Many are using Softether with the L2TP feature enabled. That requires a computer on the same LAN as your Flex radio. L2TP on IOS works very well with Softether. One caveat, however. Be sure the LAN addresses on the Softether LAN are different from those on the LAN of the IOS device.

For example LAN on the Softether side: 192.168.1.xx(x)

LAN of the IOS device side: 192.168.10.xx(x)

Jim, K6QE

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.