Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6300 failed boot

Andrew O'Brien
Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Should I be worried that twice within the past  month my Flex 6330 failed to boot, green light flashed and then 6300 turned off .  Only 2 times in about a 100, each time it came to life on the second try.  Just wondering. 
Andy K3UK

Answers

• Ross Lambert
    Ross Lambert Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I had same prob. Eventually it would not boot. Sent back for repair and I got it back within a week. Great service.
  • Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Did they say what caused the problem ?

• Ross Lambert
    Ross Lambert Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    In my case it was a blown IC-52
  • Eric Gruff
    Eric Gruff Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Check the supply voltage. I had some weird problems with the radio turning off when I was sharing a 12 V supply with another rig and accessories. When the voltage to my 6300 dropped, the radio acted up and occasionally shut off.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.