Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Demo Mode Only

Latta
Latta Member
I'm using PowerSDR 2.7.2 and Win 10. When opening the program I get the following window.

"If you did not intend to be in Demo/Test mode, please open the Setup Form & change the model to the appropriate selection (Flex-5000, Flex-3000, etc.) and re-install PowerSDR"

Now, where is this Sertup Form ?

There is got to be an answer somewhere!

Comments

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    contact me off the reflector and maybe I can give you a hand

wx7y@arrl.net

73's
    Bret
    WX7Y

• John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    The only one I can think of is the one which contains the flex transceiver's serial number when one runs the software as in this attachment. You select your transceiver model number and it loads the
    software. I wonder if you are allowing all the installation protocols to load. There are several windows which appear during the installation process.

• Latta
    Latta Member
    edited April 2017
    This is the screen I always see except it only shows the DEMO line.
    Any ideas why this would be?
    73, KF7MKJ
  • John
    John Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    you will notice that the demo and flex 3000 is highlighted sothat they can be selected. If not in your case, then something has not installed properly or the usb port / cable is faulty on the lenovo or its configured differently from the norm, because you said it works on another computer. All you can do imo is to change to another computer / laptop. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.