Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2nd MultiRX for the 2nd receiver on a Flex 5000a

Options
Darren G7DAZ
Darren G7DAZ Member
edited February 2017 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
Hi all, i've searched the forum but can't seem to find the answer hence this question....."how come there is no MultiRX (sub receiver) function on the 2nd receiver (for those that have it fitted) on the Flex 5000a ?" ....is it down to hardware or software or neither ?

I love having 3 signals i can (possibly) listen to; rx1 panned to the left ear, rx2 panned to the right ear and the MultiRX (sub on rx1) panned to both ears....it gets a bit confusing to listen to when all 3 signals are active at the same time, but i've learnt to "filter" out one in my head whilst ignoring the others if required.

I was thinking that "more" is always better hence why not 4 signals to listen to; hence my query.

I will post this as a suggestion on KE9NS mod post in case indeed it "is" posssible...as i see it the "code" (if that's how it's done) is already there in PSDR for the MultiRX; why not duplicate it/attach it to the second receiver for those that have it fitted.

I'm hoping that it's possible; i'll worry about trying to listen to 4 signals when it comes to it lol.

73 de G7DAZ (Darren)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.