Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Powersdr Flex 3000 Microham CW Keyer N1MM + Setup

Options
Skip Riba
Skip Riba Member
edited January 2017 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
Trying to set up Microham CW Keyer with Powersdr and N1MM+    Have the Virtual Com Port and had this working with MMTTY an N1MM+ for rtty contest  But cant seem to get the keyer USB type to mesh with the radio  

I do not have ddutil   never could get it to work     and with the VCP program I can run the digi modes like JT65 MSK 144

Any one have an com port settings or info I cna try

I have set all this up according to the manual from Microham 

Thanks

Skip WS9V

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.