Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

60m band in DL at last

DH2ID
DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Since yesterday we've got the 60m band from 5351,5 to 5366,5 kHz here in Germany.
Maximum power is 15 watts EIRP, though. Maximum bandwidth is 2,7 kHz.
Got my Flex 6k5 going, works like a charm with WSJT-X. 
Only my SDR's (Flex and Elecraft KX3) have got the 60m-band.
Thank you!
73, happy X-mas and HNY
Alex - DH2ID

Comments

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    This is good news.  I will look for you and others from DL.
    Andy K3UK
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Alex, where you get the TURF file?

• DH2ID
    DH2ID Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi Chris!
    I've got an EU turf file, which came with my Flex 6k5.
    It's called EU.00
    73, Alex - DH2ID
  • Frederic HB9CQK
    Frederic HB9CQK Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Dear All

Starting January 1st HB9 will have the same 60m access. I have been monitoring using WSJT-X for some time now and cannot wait to finally transmit as well. With my 6700 and dipole tuned by a Stockcorner JC-3 antenna tuner I am ready to go.

73, Frédéric, HB9CQK
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    If you are a customer in Germany, your radio should already have had TURF EU00 added to the radio for transmit frequency compliance when it was sold.  This is the responsibility of the distributor selling you the radio.

If you are running SmartSDR v1.10.8 and have the region set in the radio to EU00, you currently have the new 60m band allocation and there is nothing you have to do to operate on 60m.

If the region in your FLEX-6000 is not EU00, then I recommend you contact your distributor and have them generate a radio specific TURF file for region EU00 and apply it to your radio in order to get the new 60m band for Germany. 
  • Igor Dlf
    Igor Dlf Member
    edited September 2019
    We have the same conditions for the 60 m as in Germany here in Latvia. Now I can work on transmit only in the band 5357-5360. Is it necessarily refer to the distributor of, or may be easier to solve it?

Vy 73! Igor YL2JR
  • Igor Dlf
    Igor Dlf Member
    edited September 2019
    I got now the file EU00 from my distributor Appello GmbH. Thank to Salvatore DH7SA! It works! Thank you guys!
  • Jerzy Najda
    Jerzy Najda Member
    edited December 2016
    Alex, congratulation new 60 meters band in Germany. About 3 months Poland have also 60 meters. Now the government prepare new Frequency Allocation Table. I check my Flex-6300. It works on 60 meters band. Happy New Year.
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hello everyone,My seller, does not know what it is "TURF EU00" file, the version smart 1.10 BETA cause big problems with HRD, I returned to the 1.9.
    Flex usa, only gives the solution 1.10 beta, which does not work with HRD, as for version 1.9, without ddutil or other
    Who could help me find the solution, to run my 6500 with HRD 6 on the 60 m band and the others
    With version 1.9 everything works except the 60 m
    Thank you
    on5po, janny
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    It works now, I opened an extra port,The 60 m is ok too
    thank you
  • on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Hello,There is only one problem, at the next opening of the pc, obliged to remove the reserved port to hrd and resume it, each time
    This is the only minor problem that remains.
  • Alf Kruse
    Alf Kruse Member
    edited January 2017
    Alex kannst Du mir bitte das EU turf file für 60m zusenden  für my Flex 6500 ??
    Danke im Voraus  - Alf 
    Email : ak_df7ml@yahoo.de 
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    wenn du 2. Einträge weiter gelesen hättest (von Tim - W4TME):

If you are running SmartSDR v1.10.8 and have the region set in the radio to EU00, you currently have the new 60m band allocation and there is nothing you have to do to operate on 60m.

73 Chris DL5NAM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.