Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro - Waterfall and Panadapter not syncing

John - AF3K
John - AF3K Member ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Maestro
The waterfall sometimes gets out of sync with the panadapter on my Maestro. When this happens, the signal in the panadapter is not aligned with the waterfall. Can anyone think of what might be causing this? Here is a video showing the issue https://goo.gl/25bBxo . Thanks in advance for your help! -John AF3K

Comments

• Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited July 2019
    I recently posted a similar experience but with SSDR, not with Maestro. It occurs often but not always when I change the frequency with the FlexControl knob. The cursor reaches the right edge of the window and snaps back to the middle. The waterfall seems to snap with it but the spectrum is looking at something else.

Maybe related, maybe not. In my case, I could recover by just moving the spectrum display a little with the mouse.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    John - were you using SDR-Bridge and CWSkimmer?
  • John - AF3K
    John - AF3K Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Tim - Yes. I was using SDR-Bridge and CW Skimmer, as well as FRStack, Amateur Contact Log, N1MM, S-Meter app, DXSpotter.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    This is a known issue.  We have it in our bug tracker as defect #4278.  There seems to be an interaction between SmartSDR and SDR-Bridge that is causes this issue to manifest itself.  W2RF and the engineering team is working on it.
  • John - AF3K
    John - AF3K Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Thanks Tim! Appreciate knowing that it is a known issue and that its in the queue. BTW, also noticed that the transmit waveform was sometimes misaligned as well.
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I've noticed other strange interactions with CW Skimmer/SDR-Bridge, particularly when using the Maestro. Clicking on a Skimmer spot when operating Split often ends with the 2nd slice far away from the intended spot. I don't see it as frequently on SSDR, but it has happened there too.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.