Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR for IOS - Very Slick!

MH_Flexer
MH_Flexer Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in SmartSDR for iOS
This is a great App, I waited awhile but finally downloaded it and am using it on my iPad. Loving it, using. Logitech H800 Bluetooth headset. Getting good audio reports out and the receive side is very clear.

Comments

• WV9L
    WV9L Member ✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I also love it. Got my VPN running last night and have been using my iphone and bluetooth headset to run remote. Getting great audio reports. Hats off to the developers!!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.