Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

carrier on 50.030. while tuning the low bands on Flex both my 6700?

Ed Rod kk4x
Ed Rod kk4x Member
edited January 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

has anyone noticed a carrier on 50.30.0, when your also listening to the low bands for example

30 40 80 meters. I currently run a 6700. at time you can see it moving up and down the band.

Answers

• Jim WA0JIM
    Jim WA0JIM Member
    edited January 2017
    Just checked my 6700 no carrier detected on 6 meters anywhere when listening to 30, 40 and 80 meters. No carrier on the Flex slice listening to 6 meters and no carrier detected on my FTDX 5000 listening to 50.030.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.