Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6300 does not upgrade from v.1.9.9.86 to v1.9.13 ..smart sdr file transport error......??

PAØGDW
PAØGDW Member

Does anyone had this problem ? :  Flex 6300 does not upgrade from v.1.9.9.86 to v1.9.13  ..fault message : file transport error ??? on my PCwith IntelI7 and newest Windows 10 Enterprise..other Laptop PC with Windows 7 and direct other new LAN cable from laptop to PC  ...no solution....after seeing the purple light on the Flex6300 for about 1 minute...it stops upgrading and i get this message... Downgrade also not possible ! my Maestro has now upgraded to v1.9.13.23....but is asking in connection with the Flex6300 for a upgrade which is NOT possible !

at the moment the only firmware on my  Flex 6300 is v1.9.9.86  is working fine....

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  Please respond using the HelpDesk ticket for issue resolution.
  • PAØGDW
    PAØGDW Member
    edited October 2016

well...nothing had helped with Email Helpdesk...

i have sent the Flex 6300 to the FlexRadio Service Center in Germany...with help from my Dealer here in Holland....

i have got emails from another FlexRadio 6300 owner.....i am not the only one with this problem i guess...

• PAØGDW
    PAØGDW Member
    edited October 2016

latest info ...my Flexradio6300 has been repaired by Norbert at the  FlexRadio Service Centrum in Germany...very fast service !!  the SD card 256mB Memory card inside the Flex has been replaced.. ! ... thats why we got the file  transfer error ofcourse...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.