Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Praise - Quick Turnaround

Options
Gerold Blossey
Gerold Blossey Member
edited January 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I sent my 65000 to have the CPU Fans replaced.  Flex received it on Thursday and shipped it back to me on Monday after Greta Jones repaired it.  I received it on Friday and have it up and running.  I doubt you can not receive better support anywhere.  Well done Flex.

Comments

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I think have owned a couple of Flex products and never needed to actually send on in for work but I feel that Gerold's points requires emphasis... the customer service is surely second to none in the amateur radio transceiver world. Compare this to my first ever transceiver, an Icom.  I bough one used and it had an undisclosed problem.  I sent it to Icom for repair and after 2 months i called to find out when i might expect it back.  They had not even got around to opening up my rig!  I had them ship it back to me unrepaired and I sold it "as is" with full disclosure at Dayton.

• Dan Zimmerman
    Dan Zimmerman Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Very Similar situation for a fan problem with my flex a couple weeks ago.  A bad crimp on the lead produced an intermitant power problem.  Down and back to Washington in about 6 days.  

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.