Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

BandInfo ver. 1.09 available ...

Options
Gary L. Robinson
Gary L. Robinson Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in New Ideas
BandInfo ver. 1.09 is available for download at : http://oliviamode.com/wb8rol_xtra.htm

***IF you have already installed BandInfo ver. 1.07 it is recommended (if you modified the freqinfo.csv file) to BACKUP a copy of the freqinfo.csv in the BandInfo install folder and then uninstall ver. 1.07 before installing ver. 1.09

BandInfo ver. 1.09 adds support to customize the size (both width and height) for the main program window, the font size, and font color (forecolor and backcolor). The settings.csv file holds the settings to change the items aforementioned.

I also changed the DEFAULT settings (when it first runs before modifying) to a smaller width starting size and font color.

An additional method for making the program stay on top was also added.  Hopefully this helps to stay on top for everyone.

---Gary WB8ROL

Comments

• RoyS
    RoyS Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi Gary,

Good improvements. However, (you guessed it), the stay on top does not work on my Win 10/2 screen. I work around this by reducing the vertical size of the Flex screen at the top and placing your window in the narrow space.
    I've done a little coding in C++.NET and I don't understand why this "stay on top" does not work either.

I'll play with this for a while and you keep trying.

Roy - W5TKZ

• Lee Maisel
    Lee Maisel Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    THANKS Gary!!!   I'll give 'er a try!

• Lee Maisel
    Lee Maisel Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It works GREAT!!  and stays on top!  (also using WIn 10)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.