Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

anxiously awaiting WAN operation and diversity receive

2»

Answers

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    43rd in performance. 49 in safety. But many surveys rank CA last in everything
  • Walt - KZ1F
    Walt - KZ1F Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    http://www.eventhorizontelescope.org/technology/index.html

I have no doubt that the fine folks at FlexRadioSystems could orchestrate a constellation of 6000 series radios providing an incredible 'aperture' on amateur radio bands.
  • Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I have been to Southern California and Northern California. Beautiful scenery, beautiful beaches, beautiful weather, but I could never afford to live there full time in retirement. But it would be nice to be close enough to vacation there once in a while.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Since this question has been asked and answered, I am inclined to close it since the replies are becoming OT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.