Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

STOCK MIC POOR ?

Options
2»

Answers

• Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    It still sounded bad with the recommended EQ,
  • Gene - K3GC
    Gene - K3GC Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Options
    In my experience, once I took the time go get the stock mic properly set-up it is the equal of any other.
    I have received the same unsolicited good signal reports using it as my RadioSport RS60 (well, not quite as many:)).
    Many of us spend far more time and treasure on mics that are designed for hi fi as opposed to the spoken human voice.
    Gene K3GC

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Please refer to the section in the FLEX-6000 Hardware Reference Guide for the optimal use of the FHM-1 hand mic.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.