Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

AGC-T Custom Settings in future SSDR?

KC2QMA_John
KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
edited July 2018 in New Ideas

I hope to see the ability to customize the AGC-T parameters in SSDR in the near future.

One thing that I found to be very powerful with my Ten Tec Orion is that you could create your own AGC curves such as Rise Time, Hold Time & Fall Time and boy does it make a huge difference with copy in some types of band conditions.

I believe Power SDR has had this ability for some time now. 

Comments

• Rob Fissel
    Rob Fissel Member
    edited July 2018
    I agree. However, I've grown accustomed to manually riding RF gain to provide the best S/N, especially with digital modes. It's always bugged me a little bit when I switch bands, lock onto a sideband QSO, and hear that AGC pumping hard. 
  • KC2QMA_John
    KC2QMA_John Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Yes the manual AGC works great on the Flex because of it's low noise floor and awesome dynamic range. But I still would like to customize the AGC for other situations just like PowerSDR.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.