Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Configuration Menu - Add to each a "One to the Next Sequencing Button?"

Steve K9ZW
Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in New Ideas

Perhaps I've missed a configuration menu to next configuration menu shortcut, as it would seem useful to have a way that once any configuration menu is open the Maestro user would be able to sequence through the other configuration menus without returning to the main screen.

So if I started by pushing the knob for say the Transmit Menu that every time I pushed say the sub VFO knob briefly that I would move to each other Configuration Menu in a circular sequence.

If I started by pushing the Menu touch-screen graphic for Menu, I would start the rotation at that point, but again be able to cycle through without closing configuration menus.

Hope this is making sense, as basically I would like to suggest an easier way to check every configuration from one place.

Could that work?

Steve K9ZW

Comments

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Adding an observation and an additional suggestion.

In most cases the present menus have the value in use highlighted, but not in all instances.  It would be helpful to have the previously selected values always highlighted.

As an additional suggestion - would it be possible to use some color in the menus, and avoid the dull grey low contrast presentation.  Colors could be used very effectively to bring the same high level experience to the menus as the main operating screens.

Steve K9ZW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.