Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Update

Options
N4TTY
N4TTY Member ✭✭
edited December 2018 in Maestro
Seems like it has been more than a month now since the last "Maestro Special Edition" of the Flex Insider.  It that issue April was the likely shipping time forecast for the Maestro.  With just a couple of days left in April I could sure use an update on the shipping status of Maestro.  How about everyone else?

Answers

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Sort of beat to death already: https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/finding-maestro https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/pending-maestro-release And more. I know I feel very well informed by FRS on the Maestro release - what other company's CEO personally keeps a community informed like Gerald K5SDR detailed the status as we went into the weekend?!?! Watch your email inbox for FRS instructions, and watch this community for announcements. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • N4TTY
    N4TTY Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Steve, K9ZW, thanks for your reply, but it still doesn't answer why we haven't seen any more updates.  I don't troll the community on a daily or hourly basis as I guess others must do, so I would appreciate a little more info via the Flex Insider on a more regular basis.

Steve G./N4TTY
  • Larry W0NQW
    Larry W0NQW Member ✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Options
    The last Flex Insider - Special Maestro Edition (#4) was sent out on April 5.  I feel informed and can wait until when they are ready to sent out more information.  I want my Maestro ASAP, but there is no problem for me to wait until they are determined ready by FRS.  Just my feelings.

Larry
    W0NQW

• KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Options
    In one of Gerald's last posts he mentioned the Maestro would ship when he feels its ready.  Obviously FRS feels pressure to ship this product but for whatever reason, it's not ready yet.  Chill.
  • N4TTY
    N4TTY Member ✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Well, I guess I have egg on my face!  I see in my mailbox the April 5th, #4 Special  Maestro Edition of the Flex Insider.  It just seemed much longer ago that I received it.  I guess I'm just getting overly anxious.  I will now stand down and patiently await the notice that my Maestro is ready to ship!

Steve G./N4TTY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.