Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Output Power

Lee
Lee Member ✭✭
While working 20 meters this am I noticed that I was not putting any power out of the my flex 6300 even though the Red transmit light was on. I was outputting 25 watts into my KPA 500 amp but Nothing was being pushed out. I have noticed that this problem is intermittent as it doesn't always happen. Lee

Answers

• Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I'm confused. In your first sentence, you say you're not putting any power out of the 6300, but then in the second sentence, you're putting 25 Watts into the KPA-500. Is that 25 Watts of DC power, or power from the 6300. I think we need more info.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.