Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

homologation Flex 6300

Hi,
Can anyone help me by sending link or document CE (European Certificate) of the Flex 6300? I am making process for homologation, requirement of the Government, and need this document, as the Flex 6300 does not have the FCC.
Thank you very much
Claudio - PY2PP
Brazil - South America

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    The CE letter of conformance is in the FLEX-6000 hardware Reference Manual, section 17
    http://www.flexradio.com/downloads/flex-6000-hardware-reference-manual-pdf/

• Claudio - PY2PP
    edited June 2020
    Thank you Tim, but the Government requires that I send copy of the CE or FCC. Only the reference is not accepted.

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I think you can print that page out and send it to the government office.
  • Claudio - PY2PP
    edited December 2016
    Not Ken. Unfortunately must send a copy of the original file. Copy of the FCC or CE is a requirement of the Brazilian Government. A friend who has managed to legalize their sent me a copy of the CE. Thanks to all who have tried to solve this nonsense.
    I hope to meet you on the band.
    Claudio - PY2PP
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    I will send you another document via e-mail that should help.
  • Claudio - PY2PP
    edited December 2016
    Ok Tim, thank you very much
  • Claudio - PY2PP
    edited December 2016
    Hi Tim, 
    Did you get the document? still I did not get success in the process.
    Thank you

• Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    I sent you the documents 4 weeks ago.  If you need something else, please contact me off list using my e-mail tim@flexradio[dot]Com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.