Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

All controls on the right side of SmartSDR have dissppesared

DV
DV Member ✭✭
edited March 2016 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I planned to operate my flex 6700 remotely as I do on a regular basis, but this time I decided to use my laptop.  I have SmartSDR installed on the laptop, but suddenly all the controls, TX, RX, EQ, processor, etc. have gone away. I have tried to restore the controls, but there doesn't appear anything on the interface that will do that.  It's probably something very easy.  Have restarted and rebooted the laptop.  Everything is fine on the desktop.  Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Scott - WM7C
    Scott - WM7C Member ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Is the Show/Hide Radio Panel button toggled on?

• DV
    DV Member ✭✭
    edited March 2016
    That's it.  I forgot about that.  Thanks very much for that.  I knew it was simple.  No excuse for me, just tired I guess. Special thanks again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.