Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
I lost my Cats v1.16.17
I only have TCP port 5002 in the SmartSDR Cat app.
I had Com's configured for slices A thru D .
Device manager win10 still show's the pairs
Not sure when I lost them but a day or two ago I did install SmartSdr on a laptop.
So maybe I lost them then.
Can not change Client COM from 8 in the com drop down menu see pic.
Happen to anyone else?
Leave a Comment
- 45 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 90 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 20 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 56 SmartSDR for Mac
- 132 SmartSDR for iOS
- 139 SmartSDR CAT
- 52 DAX
- 271 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 537 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 698 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 122 Power Genius Products
- 95 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 9 Power Genius Utility
- 18 Tuner Genius
- 26 Shack Infrastructure
- 9 Networking
- 59 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 40 Contesting
- 85 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 50 Amateur Radio Interests
- 355 Third-Party Software