Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PowerSDR2.7.2 Rev O: Waterfall ID, Analog meters, Entire Waterfall shifts with freq, and Panafall on

Options
KE9NS
KE9NS Member ✭✭
edited December 2016 in FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios

If anyone running PowerSDR 2.7.2 is interested,

For the 1500, 3000, 5000: I added 2 new larger Analog RX1/TX meters (in addition to the standard EDGE type) to PowerSDR 2.7.2. You can click on the RX1 meter to cycle through the different meters. Added a Full moving Waterfall as you scroll left/right.  Added Grayscale option to the waterfall. Added Peak Signal meters for RX1 and RX2, Adjusted S9 signal readings above 30mhz. Adjust Transmit low level for Waterfall and set the Transmit high level to 0db in waterfall. Added The DJ Console code (from dh1tw) to PowerSDR. Added ability to enter HF frequencies in KHz (no need for the decimal point) or traditional MHz

Just added Rev N: Transmit images via waterfall (Images and Text). Similar to Easypal

For the 5000: Now Panafall mode available for RX2 and RX1 together, or Panafall on RX1 with RX2 on Panadapter or Waterfall. Panafall on RX2 currently only activates when RX1 is in Panafall mode. Adjust the RX2 low level (separately from RX1)  in the waterfall

Screen shots are on my web site.

I posted it on my web site:  ke9ns.com/flexpage.html
Just search for GPL (half way down the page).

You only need to replace the PowerSDR.exe file

Darrin ke9ns 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.