Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Wouldn't be nice...(an SSDR feature that I would love to see)

Options
Roy Laufer
Roy Laufer Member ✭✭
edited August 2016 in New Ideas
It has been mentioned, in passing, as future upgrades for both Maestro and the 6000 Series, but I'm not sure if this is high on the list, somewhere in the middle of the list or at the very bottom.

I would REALLY love the ability to run more than one instance of SSDR on more than one PC or Maestro for the same Flex Radio. Preferably controlling the same slice, or at the very least able to commandeer a slice controlled by another instance of SSDR. It would also be real nice if the DAX Rx channels remained operational even after all SSDR instances are closed.

A Ham can dream...

Roy AC2GS

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.