Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Success using remotehams.com Client Server with the Flex-6X00

Ali  9K2WA
Ali 9K2WA Member ✭✭
edited December 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
I am testing remotehams.com Client Server software with the Flex-6300, and so far it is working and controllable on the receive side (I haven't tested TX yet) many of the functions such as MODE, Filters ANT selection ..etc can be selected or turned on or off with sliders for the DSP filters and Power etc..

The setup was faily easy, you have to open three ports in your router to allow for VoIP streaming and controls.  You can Block or make available any functions for the users specially TX, ATU, Processor, DWEXP ... also you can block users by their IP addresses.

However only one DAX channel is available in the radio configuration settings in the server, and there is no drop down menu to select it in the client.  Also the DAX Button can't be turned off in the SSDR when the server is running.

I think there is room for improvements, I haven't seen any Flex-6X00 users so far but there are some users of older Flex transceivers using PowerSDR.

It is worth a try the Client & Server software are free at http://www.remotehams.com/

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.