Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is there a way to designate Slice A as "primary" instead of Slice B?

Duane_AC5AA
Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in SmartSDR for Windows
With my logging software (DX4WIN) I am required to have two slices open in SSDR (on my 6500) in order for it to work.  The only issue with this is that when one switches to a new band for the first time in a session, the "B" slice is automatically primary (yellow cursor).  Despite a couple of months trying to remember to always switch to Slice A, the first time I venture onto a new band where both slices are open, I forget, double-click a signal to listen, and OOPS, there's slice B.  I'd like the option to change this behavior to make Slice A always the primary upon initialization.  After that, behavior as usual (i.e., leave them as last set.)  I don't see any way to do that in any of the recent versions of SSDR. 

73, Duane

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.