Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

ssdr 1.4.16 observations and an old problem

Options
Stan VA7NF
Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows

Praise side:

• Audio is clear
  • Waterfall is much sharper.  Try tuning in WWV - I have never seen the waterfall so clear in that every tone and pulse is well displayed
  • The keypad numeric keys are now recognized

Old problem, still there, 6700 only:

• Place a slice at 164850 with the panadapter narrow enough to not show 166000.  It places and works correctly.
  • Move or widen the panadapter (press '-') and the panadapter jumps down to 73000 range
  • Narrow the panadapter (press '+') and it jumps back to 164850.
It should function as the panadapter does when tuning down to 0000, it jumps back and resets the limit frequency.

Comments

• Steve N4LQ
    Steve N4LQ Member ✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Well audio is beautiful but did it really change or is this just our imagination? Flex release notes don't mention this nor any waterfall changes. As for the numeric keys....Are you saying you couldn't key in the frequency before? I remember doing that.  I have the 6500 so can't comment on the other issues.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The problem you referenced is in our bug tracker, so we acknowledge it.  It just isn't fixed yet.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.