Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Memories and Profiles

Alan Nusso, N4BV
edited February 2018 in New Ideas
It would be advantageous to have a toggle so one could choose a profile to associate with any chosen memory. The way it is now one must choose the profile first and then the memory in order to have those profile settings. If one changes to a different memory frequency that is within that profile's default frequency band it will keep the profile. This is not the case if one changes bands with the memory function. For instance I prefer the NR to always be on at my QTH in all my profiles. I have to turn it back and set its level when I change a memory frequency that is on a different band. A toggle could engage or disengage this feature as one prefers. It seems this issue is only with the NR and its setting. For many noise reduction is always better on than off.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.