Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

P/CW Panel

Options
Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
When I select CW as a mode the P/CW panel does not always display.image

Comments

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Bob,
    You have not assigned the slice to TX ... click on TX in the slice display and magic will happen!
    Don't ask me how I know this ...

dan  W7NGA
    San Juan Island, Wa.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Slice TX was on.
  • W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    in your example photo TX is off ... it should be red.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Pictures tell all. This is what happens when you get old. HiHi
  • Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Options
    HiHi to many amateurs is the same as LOL is to many texters. Simply a way to express a chuckle in a digital medium. Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @Burt Congratulations. You have just earned 10 more points towards your Dayton Hamvention 2016 Curmudgeon of the Year Award. Keep up the good work Hi Hi.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.