Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Version 1.4 upgraded... tried laptop remote now neither computers are receiving???

John Leonard
John Leonard Member ✭✭
edited February 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Just upgraded 6300 to version 1.4... main desktop and laptop are both Windows 7 machines... hit remote on laptop and was able to hear stations fine and then it stopped... no signal coming in. Shut the lap top down and came back to desktop and now it is not receiving??? 

Tried a cold reboot on the Flex 6300... it show as "Available" when I restart V1.4 software but I get nothing but noise??? Help.

Comments

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    John,
      I would try, first) a PC reboot, second) a reboot of the radio with a reset to factory defaults.

AL, K0VM
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    in remote turn main computer off, and do not use dac, reset your router before trying again, hope this helps
  • John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Thanks, the reboot (radio main computer and router) did not work. To reset to factory default just press and hold power button until it turn purple correct?
  • John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Just tried pressing and holding the 6300. power button... it never turned purple.... just flashed green.... when it came back on it did not fix problem???
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    John,
       I don't have the 6300 but I think for the 6500: push the power button once to turn it off then Press and hold the button until the LED turns purple ( about 5 seconds)..   My 6500 is a bit different..

AL, K0VM

• John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Spoke with support.... did another factory reset and now radio works on desk top .... started to work on laptop and then shut its self down..... waiting on call back from support..... hope to run station from out on the deck later today!
  • John Leonard
    John Leonard Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Al, that is what did it....

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.