Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Here is a Great Headset stand

Neal_K3NC
Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in New Ideas
I have a lot of headphones and headsets around the workshop and occasionally one will fall to the floor, only to be stepped upon and broken (ouch!!) and loss of quite an investment.

So, I have been on a mission to find a good headphone stand, one that was tall enough to hold my headsets and stable enough to not be knocked over by my careless manuvers in the shack.

I have bought 3 or 4 models and this one is the winner, best price/performance/appearance!

http://bit.ly/17yZnFA

No financial considerations with the company (other than being a customer!), etc.

Nea;l

Comments

• AE0MW
    AE0MW Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I use this same model for my Heil proset, it was a nice upgrade from the bamboo banana stand I used to use.

Your link is $10 cheaper than I paid too...
  • Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Here is mine...it's the economy model.

Jon...kf2e

• Ken - NM9P
    Ken - NM9P Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Nice, but wouldn't work in my shack. My cat likes to chew on cords that hang off the end of the desk!
  • Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Won't work at my shack either.  Will never go back to cords....
  • Jay Nation
    Jay Nation Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I place mine on top of my mic, the boom arm keeps then within easy reach, I've heard plenty of feedback using this approach. Desktop real estate is too valuable to waste, and the noise scares off the cat.

73, Jay - NO5J

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.