Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Digital S-meter more visibility

Luis del MOlino
Luis del MOlino Member ✭✭
edited December 2015 in New Ideas
I love the digital S-meter of Flex-1500 because it allows to check changes in noise floor, gain of antennas, very small differencies in signal levels, but the present digital lecture of the SmartSDS S-meter is not a practical one, because you have to keep the mouse over the red line to see any reading.

I am suggesting you to change the display in the sense that a click with the mouse over the red line opens the digital reading and lets it visible all time until you to click again on the red line to close it. I think it must be a very simple change in the soft.

Then you could do other changes in other programs as for example turning your antenna in other directions with the mouse acting on the antenna rotor control program and see what happens, or activating a pream or change the antenna very quicly to see small changes, that cannot be seen in an S-meter red line..

Thankyou for your help to change this in future SmartSDR versions.

Luis EA3OG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.