Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

read 2nd slice frequency to 2nd instance of WSJT-X

Don WB3FTQ
Don WB3FTQ Member ✭✭
edited February 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
is there a way to send the frequency of Slice B to a 2nd instance of WSJT-X? running Flex 6500

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Not positive, but probably not. Although you can set a second instance with another COM and DAX configuration, I don't think WSJT-X supports the command to read VFO B.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I believe George is correct. I run multiple instances of WSJT .. One instance per panadapter/ slice per band With the 6700 I typically monitor 4-5 bands at once
  • Don WB3FTQ
    Don WB3FTQ Member ✭✭
    edited November 2015
    now that i think more about it i don't think there is any way to get the frequency of Slice 'n' (other than Slice A) out to a COM pair. Thanks for your input George, 73

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.